This Policy details our commitment to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our Websites ("visitor" or "visitors"), who register to request information, business contact or a demonstration of the products we market, who attend or register to attend our own or sponsored events or other events in which the inConcert Group participates.
For the purposes of this Policy, the term "Websites" shall refer collectively to www.inConcertCC.com, as well as other websites that the inConcert Group operates that relate to this Policy, such as promotional landings, forums or more specific sites.
The Data Controller and the persons responsible for the data collected through the Website are: (hereinafter "inConcert" or "inConcert Group"), depending on the visitor's place of origin.
When the visitor is from a jurisdiction in terms of data protection, which is not indicated in this document (Uruguay, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, European Union or USA) will be considered as in the USA and will be afforded the same rights as in any other jurisdiction in which inConcert operates.
- a. Data Controller
- TECNOLINK, SA
- Av. Sarmiento 2260 "601"
- RUC N° 214410110011
- b. Co-responsible for the treatment
- INCONCERT COLOMBIA, SAS
- Av. Suba 136-80 Torre B Oficina 202,
- Bogotá – Colombia
- NIT 901.183.886-1
- IPCCTECHNOLOGY S..A. DE CV
- Avenida Bonampak MZ 01 LT 4-5
- Planta Alta 2
- Supermanzana 8,
- Cancún – México
- RFC: IPC060606H89
- IINCONCERT PERU, S.A.C.
- Cal. Chiclayo 962 Depto 701
- Lima – Perú
- RUC N° 20551461956
- TELECONTACT SL
- Calle Tarragona N°157 Planta 17
- 08104 Barcelona - España
- NIF: ESB63051247
- INCONCERT USA, LLC
- 777 Brickell Ave., Suite 500-49, Miami,
- FL 33131
- FEI Number: 26-4647271
- NEW CALL COMUNICACIONES INTEGRALES, SL
- C Tarragona, num. 157, Planta 17
- 08014, BARCELONA
- NIF: B63592091
3. Data processing of visitors
3.1 Information we collect from the visitor
3.2 Consent of the visitor
The data will be processed in order to improve the experience of the web, carry out traceability and attend to the requests presented by users.
- Manage the web browsing experience.
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request about our professional services made by interested persons.
- Commercial communications: Processing of your data in order to inform you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
3.3 Information provided by the visitor
We request and may collect personal information about visitors when you submit web forms from our Websites, such as their name, address, phone number, email address, as well as certain related information such as your company name, website, and position that it carries out.
The web forms available on the page are the following:
3.4 For what purpose will the visitor's data be processed?
The personal data (provided or collected) of the visitor to this Website will be processed for the following purposes:
- Management of the Website and analysis of its use.
InConcert may also process your personal data through analysis, studies, statistics, surveys, usage metrics, study of market trends, use of data for fraud prevention, either by themselves or through third parties. As far as possible, the information used for this purpose will be aggregated information at a statistical level, without user identification.
The legal basis of the treatment is the legitimate interest in analyzing the use of the Website, to improve the services provided to users and offer them greater security.
- Attending business contacts
Respond to the contacts, requests for information and / or requests for demonstration of the products that we commercialize, made by the visitor. The basic data processed for this purpose will be kept until the contact is ruled out as a sales opportunity, meanwhile, inConcert will send, by electronic means, information on products, services, content and news. If the visitor does not consent to the processing of their data for this purpose, they must check the box enabled for this purpose on the Website.
No personal data is transferred to third parties, except as provided by law. Nor are international data transfers made to third countries outside the scope of the group companies.
3.5 InConcert rights to visitors
Keep the visitor informed, by electronic means, about the products, services, content and news of inConcert. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment the visitor withdraws their consent given for the receipt of said communications. If the visitor does not consent to the processing of their data for this purpose, they must check the box enabled for this purpose on the Website.
To exercise such rights, the user can send his request to any of the companies that make up the inConcert group.
Make it possible for the visitor to download free content offered on the site and to subscribe to the blog to send the new published content by electronic means. In this case, inConcert will also use the visitor's data to keep them informed, including by electronic means, about inConcert products, services, content and news. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the visitor revokes their consent.
- Register to attend events
Enable visitors to register to attend events, owned by inConcert or sponsored, and other events in which the inConcert Group participates. In this case, inConcert will also use the visitor's data to keep them informed, including by electronic means, about inConcert products, services, content and news. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the visitor revokes their consent.
The website visitor knows and accepts that requests for more information, product demonstration, download of free content and subscription to the blog are necessarily conditional on the initial full acceptance of all the purpose indicated above. In case of not accepting such condition, the visitor must refrain from completing the forms offered on the Website for the purposes described above.
4. International data transfer
The website inconcertcc.com is hosted in the USA, in a technological infrastructure that is managed by INCONCERT USA.
Legitimization is based on the consent of the user and on the legal commercial purpose of promoting commercial contacts and the promotion of products.
At any time the user may revoke the consent given, communicating it in the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service providers: inConcert may use other companies to provide certain services under the inConcert guidelines, for example, sending commercial information, customer service , recovery, sales, consulting, audit, or IT-maintenance. inConcert guarantees that, in such cases, said third parties will have limited access to your personal data to the extent necessary to carry out the tasks entrusted to them, will sign a treatment order contract and will be obliged not to reveal the information or to use it for different purposes. to those of the provision of the corresponding service.
- Disclosures required by law: inConcert may communicate your personal data when required by law, in a judicial proceeding, to investigate suspicious activity, or to stop any other way to protect own and users' rights
The visitor can exercise their access rights before inConcert; rectification; suppression; limitation of treatment; data portability; opposition and not to be the subject of automated individual decisions, including profiling. Similarly, in the processing of visitor data whose legitimacy is based on the consent given by the visitor, the visitor has the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without affecting the request for treatment based on prior consent. upon withdrawal.
For the exercise of such rights, the user can send his request to any of the responsible companies or to email@example.com
In any case, the visitor has the right to file a claim with the corresponding control authority if he deems it appropriate.